Article 1 (Objective) These terms and conditions are designed to stipulate the rights, obligations, responsibilities and other necessary matters of the company and its users for the use of gaming services and their accompanying networks, websites and other services (hereinafter referred to as “services”) provided by (hereinafter referred to as “company”) through mobile devices.
Article 2 (Definitions of Terminology)
(1) The terms used in this Agreement are as follows:
1. “Company” means a business that provides services through mobile devices.
2. “A member” means a person who enters into a service contract under this Agreement and uses the services provided by the company.
3. “temporary membership” means a person who provides only some information and uses only part of the services provided by the company.
4. “Mobile device” means a device that can download or install content and means a mobile phone, smartphone, PDA or tablet.
5. “Accounting Information” shall refer to the member’s membership number and external account information, device information, nickname, profile picture, friend list, etc., information for game use (character information, item, level, etc.) and payment information for service charges.
6. “Content” refers to all paid or free content (games and network services, applications, game money, game items, etc.) that are digitally produced by the company in relation to the provision of services for use by mobile devices.
7. “Open Market” refers to an e-commerce environment built to install and pay for game content on mobile devices.
8. “Application” means any program that is downloaded or installed from a mobile device to use the services provided by the company.
9. “Game service” is one of the services provided by the company and refers to games played on mobile devices and services that are attached to them.
(2) Except as provided in paragraph 1 of this section, the definition of terms used in this Agreement is based on those provided under the relevant statutes and policies by service, and it is in accordance with general practice that they are not prescribed.
1.a statement of mutual and representative
2. Location address of the sales office (includes address where the member’s complaint can be addressed)
3. Phone number, e-mail address
4. Business license number
5. Communications sales report number
7. Terms and conditions of service
Article 4 (Effectiveness and Change of Terms)
(1) The company shall post the contents of these terms and conditions on the game service or on the connection screen for the members to know the contents of these terms and conditions. In this case, important details such as service interruption, withdrawal of subscription, refund, cancellation of contract, cancellation of contract, and company exemption shall be clearly displayed in bold letters, colors, and symbols, or the contents of this Agreement shall be easily recognized by the members through a separate connection screen.
(2) In the event that the company revises the terms and conditions, it shall specify the application date, revision details, and reason of revision, and post them on the game service or on the connection screen from at least seven days before the application date to notify the members However, if the change is disadvantageous to the member or a significant change, the member shall be notified in the same way as in the text 30 days before the application date and shall be notified by the method described in Article 27 paragraph 1. In this case, the contents of the revision are clearly compared with the contents before and after the revision, and the contents are displayed to make it easier for the member to know.
(3) If the company revises the terms and conditions, it checks whether the member agrees to the application of the revised terms after the notice of the revised terms. The company also notifies or notifies the contents that if the members do not express their consent or rejection to the revised agreement, the company agrees to the revised agreement if the members do not express their rejection by the date of enforcement of this agreement. If the member does not agree to the revised terms and conditions, the company or the member may terminate the service contract.
(4) The company takes measures to enable the members to ask questions and respond to the contents of the company and these terms and conditions.
(5) The company can revise these terms and conditions to the extent that they do not violate relevant laws such as “Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce,” “Act on Regulation of Terms,” “Act on Promotion of Game Industry,” “Act on Promotion of Information Network Utilization and Information Protection,” and “Act on Promotion of Content Industry.”
Article 5 (The signing and application of the service contract)
(1) The service contract is signed by the person who wants to become a member (hereinafter referred to as the “Applicator”) who agrees to the contents of these terms and then applies for service use and the company approves the application.
(2) The company shall accept the application of the applicant in principle. However, the company may refuse to accept applications for use in any of the following subparagraphs:
1. In case the contents of the application for use are falsely listed or the requirements for use are not met;
2. In case the company uses the service through an abnormal or indirect method in a country where the company has not provided the service;
3. In case of an application for the purpose of performing an action prohibited by the relevant statutes, such as the “Act on the Promotion of the Game Industry”
4. Application for the purpose of hindering the well-being and order or customs of society;
5. In case you want to use game service for dishonest purposes
6. In case you want to use a game service for the purpose of seeking profit
7. In case approval is deemed inappropriate as a result of each subparagraph;
(3) The company may withhold approval until the reason for the cancellation of any of the following subparagraphs:
1. In case the company’s facilities are not available, support for certain mobile devices is difficult, or there is a technical failure.
2. In case of service failure, service charge, and payment method failure
3. In case it is deemed difficult to accept an application for use as the reason for each subparagraph
Article 6 (accounting standard for other terms and conditions) Matters not stipulated in these terms and interpretations of these terms and conditions shall be subject to relevant laws or practices, such as “Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce,” “Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions,” “Act on Promotion of Game Industry,” “Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection.
Article 7 of
① the (operation policy) to apply the terms and conditions and terms and conditions necessary in order to delegate a specific range from the game service operation policy (or less.It is called “operation policy”) as you can.
② company members to see the contents of this operation policy in game service or its connection to post on the screen.
③ to rectify cases, in accordance with the procedure in Article 4 paragraph 2 of the operation policy. However, this operation policy that corresponds to the one the following revisions to the company publicly notified in advance of paragraph 2 if the way.
1. When revising the matters of by specific range set in the terms and conditions.
2. member’s rights, obligations, and when revising the matters unrelated.
3. the content of this operation policy terms and conditions defined by the members and not fundamentally different from the predictable when revising this operation policy within the scope.
Chapter 2 personal information management.
① the (protection and use of personal information) company has provided those laws and regulations in accordance with the member’s personal information protection and use of personal information, trying to protect.The pertinent statutes and the company’s processing personal information policy. However, the company linked services other than the company’s personal data processing service provided by the policy does not apply.
② the nature of services and in accordance with the unrelated committee meeting at his character and personal information of the members introduce themselves, suspect, status information that can be released.
③ The company is relevant national institutions by the relevant laws such as the request of member’s personal information, except in the case do not provide to others without their consent.
4 The company shall not be held liable for any damages caused by personal information leakage due to the reasons attributable to the members.
Chapter 3 Commitment of the parties to the service contract
Article 9 (Company’s obligation)
(1) The Company shall faithfully comply with the relevant statutes, the exercise of the rights and the performance of its obligations as prescribed in this Agreement in accordance
(3) The company shall make every effort to repair or repair facilities without delay unless there are inevitable reasons such as natural disasters, emergency situations, or defects that cannot be solved by current technology when facilities fail or data is lost while improving service for continuous and stable service.
Article 10 (A member’s obligation)
(1) Member shall not commit any of the following acts in connection with the use of the services provided by the company:
1. An act to record false information when applying for use or changing member information
2. The act of selling or donating or using cyber assets (IDs, characters, items, game money, etc.) through services or abnormal methods not provided by the company;
3. Posting or sending mail under the guise of an employee or operator of the company or stealing another person’s name; feigning someone else or falsely specifying his or her relationship with others;
4. Purchasing paid content by stealing other people’s credit card credit card credit card use/telephone call and bank accounts, and cheating other members’ IDs and passwords
5. Unauthorized collection, storage, publication, or distribution of other members’ personal information;
6. The act of engaging in or inducing gambling or inducing indecent information, linking (link) obscene sites, and sending or circulating photos or videos to others in an unhealthy manner.
7. Unauthorized use of services for profit, sales, advertising, public relations, political activities, campaigns, etc.
8. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, supervision, or commercial use of information obtained using the company’s services, or exploitation of a known or unknown bug to use the service;
9. The act of profiting from the presence of others; the act of harming others in relation to the use of the company’s services;
10. Violating the intellectual property rights of a company or another person; defaming or damaging others;
11. Dissemination or use of information (computer programs) prohibited by statute from transmitting or publishing, or by deliberately sending viruses, computer code, files, programs designed to disrupt the normal operation of computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment.
12. Changing an application without special rights from the company, adding additional programs to the application, designing a server for hacking, leaking or changing source code or application data, building a separate server, or impersonating the company by arbitrarily changing parts of the website;
13. Other acts that violate relevant laws or are contrary to good customs and other social norms;
(2) The member shall be responsible for the management of the member’s account and mobile devices and shall not let others use them. The company shall not be held liable for damages caused by poor management of mobile devices or acceptance of use by others.
(3) The member shall set up and manage the payment password function so that payment is not made in each open market. The company shall not be held liable for damages caused by the member’s carelessness.
(4) The company may decide the details of each of the following acts, and the members shall follow them:
1. a member’s account name; a character name; a guild name; and a name used within other games.
2. Chatting contents
3. How to use bulletin boards and services
4. External Mobile Platform Alliance Services Policy, including Kakao, Facebook and Google+
Chapter 4 Restrictions on the use and use of services
Article 11 (Providing Services) 1 The company shall immediately make the service available to the members whose service contract has been completed in accordance with the provisions of Article 5. However, in some cases, the service can be started from the designated date according to the company’s needs.
2 The company may provide game services to the members together with other additional services, including those specified in this Agreement.
3 The company can differentiate the member’s use by dividing the member’s grade and subdividing the service hours, the number of service hours and the scope of service provided.
Article 12 (Using the service)
(1) Game service is provided for a set period of time in accordance with the company’s business policy. The company guides game service delivery time in an appropriate way for game application initials or game service announcements.
(2) Notwithstanding paragraph 1, the company may suspend all or part of its services in each of the following cases: In this case, the company will notify the reason and duration of the suspension in advance, such as the initial screen of the game application or the notice of the game service. However, if there are unavoidable circumstances that cannot be notified in advance, the notice may be made after death.
1. In case of system operation, such as regular system inspection, expansion and replacement of servers, and instability of the network;
2. In case normal service provision is not possible due to power failure, failure of service facilities, explosion of service use, or repair or inspection of facilities by the service provider
3. In the event of a situation beyond the control of the company, such as wartime, private defense, natural disasters, or equivalent state of emergency
(3) The company provides services using a dedicated application or network for mobile devices. The members can download and install the application or use the network to use the service for free or charge.
(4) For paid contents, you must pay the fees specified for the service before you can use it. If you download an application or use a service over the network, you may incur a separate fee set by your mobile carrier.
(5) For downloaded and installed applications or services that you use over your network, they are provided to suit the characteristics of your mobile device or mobile carrier. In the case of mobile device change, number change, or overseas roaming, all or part of the contents may not be available, and the company shall not be held liable in such a case.
(6) Background work may be carried out for applications that have been downloaded and installed or for services that are used over the network. In such a case, additional charges may be incurred to suit the characteristics of the mobile device or mobile carrier, and the company shall not be held liable in this regard.
Article 13 (Changes and stops of services)
(1) The company may change the service according to its operational or technical needs in order to provide a smooth game service, and the contents shall be notified within the game service prior to the change. However, if it is necessary to make changes, such as bug, error, or emergency updates, or is not subject to a major change, the notice may be made after death.
(2) The company can discontinue all of its game services if it is difficult to continue the game service due to serious management reasons, such as the abolition of the operation based on the transfer, division, merger, etc., the contract expiration of the game provision, and the significant deterioration of profits of the game service. In such a case, the suspension date, reason for suspension, and compensation conditions are notified to the members 30 days before the suspension date through the initial screen of the game application or the connection screen, and the member is notified by the method described in paragraph 1 of Article 27.
(3) In the case of paragraph 2, the company will refund paid items that are not in use or have a service period remaining according to article 24 paragraph 3.
Article 14 (collection of information, etc.)
(1) The company may store and keep the chat between the members, and this information is kept only by the company. The company may access this information only in the event of arbitration between the members, handling civil complaints, or maintaining the game order, if the third party is authorized under the Act.
(2) In the event that the company or a third party accesses the chat information pursuant to paragraph 1, the company shall notify the member concerned in advance of the reason and scope of the access. However, if this information is required to be accessed in connection with investigation, processing, confirmation, or relief for damages caused by the acts pursuant to Article 10 paragraph 1, it may be notified after death.
(3) The company can collect and utilize the member’s mobile device information (set up, specifications, operating system, version, etc.) except the members’ personal information for smooth and stable operation of the service and for improving the quality of service.
(4) The company may request additional information from the members for the purpose of improving the service and introducing services for members. The member may accept or reject this request, and the company informs the member that he or she may refuse this request.
Article 15 (Providing advertising)
(1) The company may place advertisements within the game service in connection with the operation of the service. In addition, advertising information can be sent by e-mail, SMS (LMS/SMS) and Push Notification (Push Notification) only to members who have agreed to receive it. In such a case, the member may refuse to receive the information at any time, and the company will not send the advertisement information when the member refuses to receive the information.
(2) A banner or link in a service provided by a company may be used to connect to advertisements or services provided by others.
(3) When connected to advertisements or services provided by others pursuant to paragraph 2, the company does not guarantee reliability or stability as the services provided by the company are not in the service area of the company, and the company shall not be held liable for damages caused by the members. However, this is not the case if the company has not taken measures to facilitate the occurrence of damages or to prevent damages due to intentional or gross negligence.
Article 16 (Trust of copyrights, etc.)
(1) Copyright and other intellectual property rights to the contents of game services produced by the company shall be attributed to the company.
(2) The members include the methods of editing, publishing, performing, distributing, broadcasting and preparing secondary works of information obtained using game services provided by the company or the provider, such as information that is attributable to intellectual property rights to the company or the provider without prior consent from the Do not use it for profit or other people.
(3) The members permit the company to use communication, images, sound, and all materials and information (hereinafter referred to as “user content”) including dialogue text that is displayed within the game or uploaded or transmitted by the member or other users through the game application or game service in the following ways and conditions:
1. Using, changing the format of the user’s contents, and other modifications (public, reproduction, performance, transmission, distribution, broadcasting, production of secondary works, etc. are available in any form, and there are no restrictions on the period and region of use).
2. Failure to sell, rent or transfer user content for the purpose of trading without prior consent of the user who produced the user’s contents
(4) For user content (e.g., postings on general bulletin boards, etc.) that are not shown within the game and not integrated with the game service, the company does not use the contents without the explicit consent of the members, and the members can delete such user content at any time.
(5) The company can delete or move postings within the service posted or registered by the member without notice if they are deemed to be prohibited under Article 10 paragraph 1.
(6) Members whose legal interests are infringed upon by information posted on bulletin boards operated by the company may request the company to delete or refute the information. In this case, the company will take the necessary action quickly and notify the applicant.
(7) This section is valid during the course of the company’s operation of game services and continues to apply after membership withdrawal.
Article 17 (Buy, Period and Use of Fee Content)
(1) Paid contents purchased by members within the game service are only available on mobile devices that have downloaded or installed the application.
(2) The period of use of paid contents purchased by the member shall be according to the period specified when purchasing the contents However, in the event of a service interruption pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2, the period of service use of paid contents without a fixed period shall be the date of service interruption announced upon notice of service interruption.
Article 18 (Limiting Service Use to Members)
(1) Members shall not violate the members’ obligations under Article 10 and in the event such acts are committed, the company may impose restrictions on the members’ service use, including the deletion of related information (letters, photos, videos, etc.) and other actions. Specific reasons and procedures for the restriction of use shall be determined in the operation policy of individual games pursuant to Article 19 paragraph 1.
1. Restricting some authority: Restricting certain permissions such as chatting for a certain period of time
2. Restrictions on the use of characters: Limit the use of member characters for a certain period or for permanent period
3. Restrictions on the use of accounts: Restrict the use of member accounts for a certain period or for a permanent period of time.
4. Restrictions on member use: Restrict the members’ use of game services for a certain period or for a permanent period of time.
(2) In the event that the restriction on the use of paragraph 1 is justifiable, the company shall not indemnify damages incurred by the member due to the restriction on the use.
(3) The company may suspend the service use of the account until the investigation is completed for each of each of the following:
1. A legitimate report has been received that the account has been hacked or stolen;
2. In case of suspected illegal program users or workplace misconduct
3. In case provisional measures for the use of the service are required for reasons in accordance with the subparagraphs;
(4) After completing the investigation under paragraph 3, the members’ service hours for paid game services are extended by the time limit or compensated by the cash or service equivalent. However, this is not the case if the member falls under the reasons given in paragraph 3.
Article 19 (Reasons and procedures for the restriction measures on use)
(1) The company sets the operation policy by considering the specific reasons and procedures of the restriction measures under Article 18 paragraph 1.
(2) In the event that the company takes the restriction measures set forth in Article 18 paragraph 1, the member shall be notified in advance of each of the following: However, if urgent action is required, the notification may be made after death.
1. Reasons for Restrictions on Utilization
2. Types and duration of restriction measures
3. How to raise objections to the restriction measures
Article 20 (Application for Objection to Restrictions on Utilization) 1 If a member wishes to disapprove of the company’s restriction measures, he shall submit to the company an application by writing, e-mail or equivalent, stating the reasons for his disapproval within 14 days from the date of receiving notification of the measure.
(2) The company shall respond in writing, e-mail or equivalent to the reason for the complaint within 15 days from the date of receipt of the objection application under paragraph 1. However, if it is difficult for the company to respond within this period, the company will notify the reason and the schedule for processing.
(3) The company shall take action in the event that the reason for the complaint is reasonable.
Chapter 5 Revocation of subscription, refund of over-error payment and cancellation of service contract
Article 21 (payment of payment)
(1) The imposition and payment of the purchase price for the contents shall be in principle in accordance with the policies or methods prescribed by the mobile network operator or open market operator. In addition, the limits for each payment method may be assigned or adjusted according to the policies set by the company or open market operator or the government policy.
(2) In case you pay the purchase amount of the contents in foreign currency, the actual amount may differ from the price displayed at the service store or other stores due to exchange rate and so on.
Article22 The members who sign a contract with the company on the purchase of paid contents (such as withdrawal of their application) can withdraw their subscription without any burden of a separate fee or penalty within seven days from the late of the date of purchase contract and the date of availability of the
(1) The member shall not withdraw his subscription pursuant to paragraph
(2) against the company’s will in any of the following cases However, this is not the case for purchasing contracts consisting of extrapolated contents, which are not included in the following subparagraphs:
1. Paid content that is used or applied upon purchase
2. Content that has been used if additional benefits
3. In case the act of opening can be viewed as in use, or there is an act of opening content that is determined to be effective when it is released
(3) In the case of contents that cannot be withdrawn in accordance with the provisions of subparagraph 2, the company shall clearly display the facts where the members can easily find out and provide test-use products for the contents (temporary use permit, experience provision, etc.) or provide information on the contents in case of difficulties in providing them, so that the members’ right to withdraw their subscription meeting will not be disturbed. In the event that the company does not take such action, the member may withdraw the application despite the reason for limiting the withdrawal of the subscription under paragraph 2.
(4) The members can withdraw their subscription within three months from the date the contents of the purchased paid contents are made available, or within 30 days from the date when the contents are known or known, if the contents of the advertisement are different from the contents of the purchase contract.
(5) When a member withdraws his subscription, the company checks the purchase details through the platform operator or open market operator. In addition, the company may contact the members through the information provided by the members and request additional evidence to verify the member’s legitimate reason for withdrawal.
(6) In the event that the subscription is withdrawn in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs 1 through 4, the company will collect the member’s paid contents without delay and refund the payment within three working days. In such a case, the company shall pay the deferred interest calculated by multiplying the rate specified in Article 213 of the Enforcement Decree of the same Act with the “Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce” for the delay period when the refund
(7) If a minor enters into a content purchase contract on a mobile device, the company shall notify the minor or legal representative that he or she may cancel the contract without the consent of the legal representative, and the minor or legal representative may cancel the contract with the company when the minor enters into the purchase contract without the consent of the legal representative. However, it cannot be cancelled if the minor purchased the content with the property that the legal representative had specified and allowed to dispose of, or if the minor had tricked him into believing that he was an adult or that there was consent from the legal representative.
(8) The determination of whether the party to the content purchase contract is underage is based on mobile devices that have been paid, payment executor information, and the name of the payment method. In addition, the company may request the submission of documents to prove that it is a minor and a legal representative in order to verify that the cancellation is legitimate.
Article 23 (Refund of over-payment)
(1) The company shall refund the over-payment to the member in the event of an over-payment. However, the member shall pay the actual expenses for the refund to the extent reasonable if the payment was caused by the member’s negligence without the company’s intention or negligence.
(2) Payment through the application is subject to the payment method provided by the open market operator. In the event of over-payment during the payment process, the company or the open market operator must request a refund.
(3) Communication charges (call charges, data call charges, etc.) caused by downloading applications or using network services may not be eligible for reimbursement.
(4) Reimbursements will be made in accordance with the refund policy of each open market operator or company depending on the type of operating system on the mobile device in which the service is used.
(5) The company may contact the member through the information provided by the member to handle the refund of the wrong payment and may request the member to provide the necessary information. The company shall refund the information required for the refund from the member within three working days from the date of receipt of the refund
Article24 If a member does not want to use the service at any time (e.g. termination of the contract)
(1) the member may terminate the service contract through withdrawal of the member. As a result of membership withdrawal, all game information held by the member within the game service will be deleted and it will not be recovered.
(2) The company can suspend service use or cancel service contract by setting the maximum period before a considerable period of time in the event that the member is unable to maintain this contract, such as prohibited in these terms and conditions, operation policy and service policy.
(3) Reimbursements and damages pursuant to paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be handled in accordance with the “Content User Protection Guidelines.”
(4) The company can cancel the service contract and take measures such as the destruction of the members’ personal information in order to protect the personal information of members who have not used the company’s service for one year in succession from the latest service use date. In such a case, the member shall be notified of the fact that the contract is terminated 30 days before the action date, the personal information to be destroyed, and the personal information to be destroyed.
Chapter 6 Damage and Disclaimer, etc.
Article 25 (damage compensation)
(1) The company or the member shall be responsible for indemnifying the other party for damages in violation of these terms and conditions. However, this shall not be the case if there is no intentional or culpable
(2) In the event that the company enters into an alliance agreement with an individual service provider and provides individual services to the members, the individual service provider shall be responsible for damages caused by the member’s intentional or negligence after the member agrees to these individual service terms and conditions.
Article 26 (Exemption of the Company)
(1) The company shall not be held liable for the provision of the service in the event that the service cannot be provided due to natural disasters or the corresponding force majeure.
(2) The company shall not be held liable for damages caused by repair, replacement, regular inspection, construction or other equivalent reasons of service facilities. However, this is not the case if the company intends or fails to do so.
(3) The company shall not be held liable for any interruption in service use caused by the member’s will or negligence. However, this is not the case if the member is forced or has a valid reason.
(4) The company shall not be held liable for reliability or accuracy of information or data posted by the member in relation to the service unless there is intentional or serious negligence.
(5) The company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the member’s involvement in any transactions or disputes caused by the sale of services to other members or others.
(6) The company shall not be held liable for damages incurred by the members in connection with the use of the services provided free of charge. However, this is not the case for intentional or gross negligence of the company.
(7) The company shall not be held responsible for the failure or loss of profits expected by the members through the service.
(8) The company shall not be held responsible for the loss of the members’ experience in games, grades, items, or game money. However, this is not the case if the company intends or fails to do so.
(9) The company shall not be held liable for any third-party settlement arising from the member’s failure to manage the mobile device password and the password provided by the open market operator. However, this is not the case if the company intends or fails to do so.
(10) The company shall not be held liable for any change of mobile device, number of mobile device, OS version, overseas roaming, or carrier change in any part of the contents. However, this is not the case if the company intends or fails to do so.
(11) In the event that a member deletes the contents or account information provided by the company, the company shall not be held liable for the deletion. However, this is not the case if the company intends or fails to do so.
(12) The company shall not be held liable for damages caused by temporary members using the service. However, this is not the case if the company intends or fails to do so.
Article 27 (Notification of Members)
(1) If a company notifies a member, it may use the member’s e-mail address, electronic memory, a note in game service, or a text message (LMS/SMS).
(2) The company can change the notification in paragraph 1 by posting it within game service for more than 7 days or by presenting a pop-up screen.
Article 28 (Judiciary and Governance Act) These terms and conditions are regulated and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Korea. In the event that a lawsuit is filed due to a dispute between the company and its members, the court shall be the competent court according to the procedure specified in the Act.
Article 29 (The handling of grievances by members and the settlement of disputes)
(1) The company will guide the members on the game service or on the connection screen to present their opinions or complaints considering the convenience of the members. The company operates a personnel exclusively responsible for handling the opinions or complaints of these members.
(2) The company shall promptly handle opinions or complaints raised by the members within a reasonable period if they are objectively recognized as justifiable. However, if the processing takes a long period of time, the members shall be notified of the reasons and schedule of the processing for a long period of time in the game service or pursuant to article 27 paragraph 1.
(3) In the event of a dispute between the company and its members and a third party dispute settlement agency adjusts, the company can faithfully demonstrate its actions to the members, including restriction of use, and follow the mediation by the mediation agency.